What is the purpose of this notice?
The purpose of this notice is to inform you that CyberFusion3 Integrated Services trading as Opliciti is responsible for deciding how we process and protect personal information about you. In the context of law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer use or otherwise act on information, and “we”, “our”, “us” “the company” refers to CyberFusion3 Integrated Services trading as Opliciti.
We take the process and protection of your personal information seriously. We do not sell, trade or rent your personal data to third parties.
Data protection principles
We adhere to the principles relating to processing of personal data as set out by data protection laws which means that your data will be:
- Processed fairly, lawfully and in a transparent manner.
- Collected only for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary
- Accurate and where necessary kept up to date.
- Not kept in a form which permits identification of Data Subjects longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data is processed.
- Processed in a manner that ensures its security using appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
- Not transferred to another country without appropriate safeguards being in place.
- Made available to Data Subjects and Data Subjects allowed to exercise their rights in relation to their personal data.
The data we collect about you
If you visit our website, we may collect the following personal data about you:
- First and last name
- Job title, company, telephone numbers and email address
- Technical data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns
- Your preferences for receiving marketing and communications from us and our third parties
How we may collect your personal data
- If you visit our website.
- If you contact us directly, for example, filling out our contact request form, emailing us or calling us by telephone.
- Sign up to one of our events.
- Interact with our chat bot.
- Request a publication such as a presentation or white paper.
Automated interaction. We may automatically collect technical data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this data by using cookies and other similar technologies. Please see our website cookie notice for further information.
The table below provides you with a description of the purpose we collect your data, the type of data and the lawful basis for which we process your data.
Purposes for which we may use your personal data:
|Purpose for collecting data||Type of Data||Lawful basis for processing data|
|To contact you about our product and services||Identity data
|Consent or necessary to develop our products and services necessary for our legitimate interests|
|To contact you to discuss opportunities||Identity data
|Consent or necessary to help us contact you to provide information on our product and services and grow our business|
|To send you information about our product and services||Identity data
|Consent or necessary to develop our products and services Necessary for our legitimate interests|
|To improve our website||Technical data||Necessary for legitimate interests. We use this data to define customer products and services to keep our website updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing.|
Automated decision making
We will not solely use automated decision making to make decisions about you.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising. You can opt out at any time by using the opt out function where available or contacting email@example.com
We will always inform you before we share your personal data with any company outside the Opliciti group of companies for marketing purposes.
Change of purpose
We will only use your data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose.
If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
Disclosures of your personal data
We do not sell, trade or rent your personal data to third parties.
However, we may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below:
- Internal third party’s (other companies in the Opliciti group.)
- External third parties such as system software and service providers acting as processing marketing management, customer relationship management and email and office suite services
- Partners with which we organise events
Partners with which we resell their products and which you have provided your personal data to receive more information about those products and services
We operate globally. Therefore, it may be necessary to transfer your personal data within the Opliciti group companies but reside outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
We will only transfer your personal data to countries that have been deemed to provide a similar degree of protection and /or where we use service providers, we may use specific contracts approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe.
How we protect your data
We strive to use appropriate commercially acceptable security measures to prevent your personal data being accidently lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. We limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality. Please note, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
How long we keep your data
We will only retain your data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including those purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
How you access and may control your data
- You have the right to access the personal data we hold about you. This may be referred to as a “Data Subject Request”. This enables you to check that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and that we are processing it lawfully.
- You have the right to request we amend any personal data that is inaccurate or misleading.
- You have the right to request erasure of the personal data that relates to you, if for example, you believe the data is incorrect.
- You have the right to object to or to request restriction of processing
- You have the right to unsubscribe to receiving marketing communication at any time.
However, please note, there may be circumstances where we are required to retain your data, for example, for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or data which is required to meet legal or regulatory obligations.
Your right of access is normally accessed free of charge. However, we reserve the right to charge an appropriate administrative fee if your request is clearly unfounded, retentive, or excessive.
Third party websites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Changes to this privacy notice
This privacy notice was update in November 2022. We will review our privacy notice regularly.
To exercise your rights regarding your personal data or if you have any questions regarding this Privacy Notice, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org