Secure Identities and Access Workshop
“Identity and threat protection are high on customers’ minds. Getting identity right is a critical part of a Microsoft 365 project and is the first place we start.”
Forrester 2020 Microsoft 365 Enterprise Total Economic Impact Study
Are you aware of suspicious user and sign-in behavior in your environment? Are you threatened by ongoing suspicious requests?
Identity is today’s control plane for digital transformation. Organizational barriers are blurring between who is in and out of your network.
Cloud apps and the increasing use of personal devices and remote work mean that data is no longer centralized behind traditional network security.
With identity attacks on the rise, this workshop will show you how to stop tomorrow’s data breaches by securing identities today.
We will help you find identity risks happening now in your environment, gain insights on your application landscape, and improve your identity security posture.
- Get a rating of your identity security posture and see how it compares to your peers
- Gain insights into apps used in your environment – even ones unsanctioned by IT
- Understand how to prevent identities from being compromised
- Learn how to reduce costs and improve business agility and security with simplified app access
Why you should attend:
Given the complexity of identities, data, applications, and devices, it’s essential to learn how to ensure the right people are accessing the right information, securely. In this workshop, we’ll show you how identity is the fundamental pillars of an integrated security philosophy and end-to-end security strategy.
By attending, you can:
- Identify potential risks related to identity and see opportunities for improvement.
Assess security posture
- Receive a numerical rating of your identity security posture and see how it compares to similar organisations.
- Minimize expenses associated with password reset and helpdesk resources.
- Get a sample survey of apps your employees are using and if IT supports them or not.
What to expect:
The foundation of cybersecurity is quickly and accurately to identify authorised users and give them proper access to the information and tools they need to do their job. Our goal is to provide you with tools to protect your authorised users’ identities so you can authenticate credentials and manage file access while still giving users the freedom to collaborate with others.
We’ll work with you to:
- Understand your identity goals and objectives
- Define your existing and desired identity security posture
- Provide insights into applications used within your environment (sanctioned and unsanctioned by IT)
- Showcase core IT and user security scenarios through demos
- Develop joint-action-plan-based key results, recommendations and next steps
We’ll customize the workshop based on your organization’s needs.
- Engagement Set up
- Secure Score
- Application Discovery
- Design and Planning
- Customer value conversation
- Key results, recommendations and next steps
Who should attend:
The workshop is intended for security decision-makers such as:
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
- Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- Chief Security Officer (CSO)
- Identity and or Application owners/decision makers
- IT Security
- IT Operations
- Security Architect
- Security Engineers
- Application business owners