Protect and Govern Sensitive Data Workshop
80% of corporate data is “dark” – it’s not classified, protected or governed.
Not long ago, managing data just meant dealing with documents and emails. Pervasive digital technology and the rapid shift to remote work have greatly expanded the information universe. Much of that data becomes stale or unused immediately after creation and contains information that could impose a compliance risk.
- Understand the hidden compliance risks of dark data
- Assess your organization’s dark data risks with Data Risk Check
- Assess your environment against key data protection standards and regulations.
- Receive an analysis and report on findings and associated risks
- Learn about tools and services that can mitigate risks
- Explore recommendations and next steps
Address compliance risks head on:
Protecting information—wherever it goes—is critical to ensuring trust and meeting compliance requirements. But first, you need to know what data you have, where it is, how it’s being used, and compliance risks that may exist.
The Protect & Govern Sensitive Data Workshop gives you the insights you need to better discover, protect and govern your corporate data.
As your business-critical data expands and your workforce shifts to remote work, having an integrated approach to mitigating and controlling privacy and regulatory risks is more important than ever.
By attending this workshop, our experts will work with you to:
- Document your compliance objectives and strategy including compliant Teams deployment and use
- Show how to understand, mitigate and protect against potential privacy and regulatory risks from dark data
- Demonstrate ways to accelerate your compliance journey with the latest Microsoft technologies
- Provide actionable next steps based on your needs and objectives
What to expect: